At the outset, we would like to introduce ourselves as a firm conceptualized with a motto of providing quality services.
Our firm believes that team work can play a major role in the success of its goals and mission. The team consists of young, dynamic professionals possessing personal experience and a visionary frame of mind and has got a completely flat structure capable of quick turnaround times for responding to virtually any kind of an emerging situation.
The Birth of every creature on this holy earth is embedded with Aims and Aspirations and our Aim and Aspiration is to structure a professional firm to provide pioneering solutions for corporate clients in the fields of secretarial, legal and managerial aspects and this thought was materialized in the year 2012.
MISSION AND VISION:
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization
SERVICES UNDER CORPORATE LAWS:
- Preparation of various forms returns and documents to be filed with ROC / through MCA portal.
- Preparation, filing and registration of documents relating to creation, modification, satisfaction of charges.
- Obtaining requisite approvals/sanctions from Registrar of companies.
- Pre certification required as per the companies (central government's) General rules and forms, 1956.
- Preparing Board Meeting notice and agendas and conducting Board Meeting.
- Preparing General Meeting notice and agendas.
- Preparation of form 24AA- Disclosure of interest of directors.
- Representation letter for General Meeting.
- Formalities for allotment or issue of equity shares or registration of directors other than removal of director.
- Advisory services relating to company law matters.
- Filling of petitions before the company law board.
- Due diligence, Audit etc.
- Drafting of Deeds and agreements.
SERVICES UNDER SEBI LAWS/LISTING AGREEMENT:
- Certificate/Report on Secretarial Audit Report as required periodically
- Certificate/Report on Clause 47c as required periodically
- Ensuring strict compliance with the requirements as laid down under Listing Agreement.
- Services relating shares, stock exchanges, depositories, underwriting etc.
- Obtaining requisite approvals/sanctions from various Stock Exchange(s).
- Providing Notes and Legal Opinions on various issues relating to the Corporate and Economic Laws.
- Drafting of Partnership Deeds, Registration of Partnership firms and various other compliance under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- Conversion of Partnership firms into Companies.
- VAT Registration.
- Registration of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Arranging for and advising on Industrial Licensing, Foreign collaborations and setting up of subsidiaries in India and abroad.
Drafting of agreements, Commercial Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Promoters Agreement, Shareholders Agreement, Employees Agreement, Commercial Agreement etc.
- Registration of Societies under the Societies Registration Act.
- Registration of Small Scale Industry (SSI) with the District Industry Centre (DIC).
- Obtaining Import Export Code number (IEC) from DGFT, EPCG License.
- Registration, Renewal and other compliance under the A.P. Shops & Establishment Act, 1988.
- Matters concerning Labour Laws (ESIC, EPF)
- Obtaining RBI and Income Tax Clearances.
- Filing of form FC-GPR and FC-TRS with RBI under the provisions of FEMA, 1999.
- Registration with compliance under The Employees' Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Registration with Compliance under Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948.
- Guidance for maintenance of statutory registers and documents under the various acts.
Licensing Laws & Act
- Contract Labour (Regulation& Abolition) Act, 1970
- Andhra Pradesh Shops & Establishment Act, 1988
- Andhra Pradesh Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1987
- Andhra Pradesh Motor Transport Workers Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment Of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Employees' Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Central Excise Act, 1944
- Customs Act, 1962
- APPT ACT 1987(profession tax)
MANAVI ASSOCIATES have vast experience in the field of ESI, PF and Payroll Processing. We have a team of employees well versed and proficient to attend these jobs. In the field of Labor Record, Employee's Provident Fund (EPF), Employee's State Insurance Corp. (ESIC) maintenance. Record maintainer for various Labour Laws i.e. Employees Provident Fund, Payroll Processing & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, Employees State Insurance Act. Complete services for Factories Act. 1948, Payment of Wages under Minimum Wages Act, and Bonus Act.
We are in this field for last 7 years and are associated with a number of industries such as Software Companies, Educational Institutions like Schools, Colleges, Industries like Engineering, Electronics & I.T., Hospitals and Nursing Homes, Automobiles, Builders & Developers, Pharmaceuticals, Hotels, etc., located in and around Hyderabad. We take care of all your PF and ESI issues of your organization.